Avoid Long Repair Delays in March –July.
Fall and Winter service customers receive prioritized service if they have a problem during the summer.
(Our experience shows that Winter Service Customers have very few issues during the Summer.)
FALL/WINTER TUNE UPS
- Snowthrowers – $49.00 + Parts and shop supplies.
- Push and Self Propelled Mowers – $59.00 + Parts and shop supplies.
- Residential Lawn Tractors and Zero Turns* – $159.00 + Parts and shop supplies.
- Commercial Zero Turns – $209 – $239 + Parts and shop supplies.
Fall/Winter Tune-Up Includes the following when applicable:
- Pick-up and delivery**
- Change oil and replace oil filter
- Clean or replace air filter
- Clean unit
- Sharpen and balance blades
- Replace spark plug
- Adjust carburetor
- Set RPM’s
- Check safety switches
- Adjust brakes
- Stabilize fuel
- Clean battery terminals, add water and charge battery
- Set deck level and pitch
- Adjust air gap on PTO clutch
- Inflate tires to proper pressure
- Change transmission oil and filter
- Inspect belts and adjust
- Replace fuel filter
*Larger riders and lawn tractors with 3 blades will be $10.00 extra.
**Additional charge of $1.00 per each mile over 20 miles from shop.
Phone: (937) 452-1234